How to Contact Us and get more info
- Category: Documentation
- Published on Monday, 05 September 2005 00:00
- Hits: 116010
- National Helpline 0844 887 2444 (10am - 4pm Mon - Fri)
- Benefits Helpline 0844 887 2450 (10am - 12pm Mon, Wed, and Fri)
- Complimentary information booklets for doctors and other professionals (fully referenced)
- Books and videos
- Website Contacts with legal specialists
- Local support group and helpline contacts
- To make people aware of fibromyalgia and its affects: to the public at large and to the health professionals that are responsible for diagnosing and treating people with the condition.
- To support people with fibromyalgia through contact with support groups and others with the condition.
- To lobby for more effective, available treatment.
Due to the fact that we receive a lot of unsolicited emails, would you please ensure you use the word 'fibromyalgia' in the subject line of your email message. If you have emailed FMA UK and not received a reply, do write to us again as there have been numerous incidents where the emails have been returned as non-deliverable.
For product or order enquiries please use this form and include any transaction reference and relevant details from your order.
For all enquiries please check this page for fact sheets and contact information. We can provide on request, details of people with fibromyalgia that can relate their own personal experience of living with the condition.
Local Support Groups
charity @ fmauk.org (remove spaces)
Charity number: 1042582