Information Standard Policy
- Category: Policies and Procedures
- Published on Monday, 08 July 2013 09:48
- Hits: 5160
FMA UK has made a concerted effort to ensure that all of our information is both accurate and up to date as well as relevant to the needs of people affected or interested in fibromyalgia. As part of this ongoing effort we follow the procedures and methods that form part of the Information Standard.
As a certified member and having passed regular audits we are able to use the Information Standard logo on our publications for the material that has been reviewed.
Please find attached our policy for our Information Standard processes.
FMA UK has adopted the Information Standard (TIS) and accepts the aims of the scheme:
- To produce good quality information
- To ensure that all the information covered by the scope of the information production system meets the requirements of TIS.
- To review all information materials for continuing suitability and update them as necessary
- To ensure that all those involved in producing the information are aware of and comply with the policy statement and the requirement of TIS
- To maintain records to show acknowledgement of the policy statement and its implications by all those involved in producing the information.
- All staff and volunteers have details of The Information Standard (TIS) and FMA UK supporting documentation in a dedicated online folder for reference, which is regularly updated.
- All the above documentation is numbered and named in a consistent manner so that everyone involved is clear which documents are being referred to.
FMA UK shall hold responsibility for the accuracy of the information they publish and neither the Scheme Operator nor the Scheme Owner shall have any responsibility whatsoever for costs, losses or direct or indirect damages or costs arising from inaccuracy of information or omissions in information published on the website on behalf of FMA UK.