- Category: Policies and Procedures
- Published on Sunday, 18 February 2007 01:51
- Hits: 18747
Privacy and Data Protection
FMA UK is committed to protecting your privacy and always acts in full compliance with the current UK Data Protection Act.
We collect information about you in two ways:
- By asking you to submit personal details.
- By using automatic technology such as cookies.
We use this information to:
- Process your order or enquiry efficiently and provide the best possible service.
- Plan and manage our service and to conduct our own market research.
- Send you details of our products and services, if you have given us permission.
- Ask for more information than necessary or store it for longer than necessary.
- Disclose any of your personal details to any third party unless you have given us permission. (Please note: we reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement officials and have no legal liability for such disclosures).
- Use our best endeavours to keep your details up to date and accurate as long as you advise us of any relevant changes.
- Give you the option to 'opt-out' of our mailing list (postal or email).
- Use our best endeavours to protect all your personal data from access by unauthorised parties.
- Provide you with full details of any personal data we store about you on request.
It is your responsibility to check all materials for possible viruses before downloading from this website for any purpose.