Terms and Conditions
- Category: Policies and Procedures
- Published on Thursday, 18 October 2007 00:00
- Hits: 15803
Access to and use of this site is provided by FMA UK subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- FMA UK reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to FMA UK are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will FMA UK be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- FMA UK does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, nor do we guarantee the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from FMA UK. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by FMA UK to use any item displayed.
Documents on this site may be copied for personal, non-commercial use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not FMA UK). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- FMA UK takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites. The existence of a link from any organisation's site to the FMA UK site does not imply that the FMA UK endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
By submitting material to any of our servers, for example by e-mail or via World Wide Web pages, you agree to the following terms.:
- You make the material available knowing that we may publish it.
- You warrant that the material is fit for publication.
- You agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material you submit.
- You agree not to take action against us in relation to material that you submit.
- By submitting material you warrant that you believe FMA UK may publish the material.
- You warrant that any information that you submit to FMA UK is your own work or has been authorised by its contribute holder.
- In the case of a copyrighted work that has been authorised for use, you must provide clear attribution of the copyright holder and contracts details for the copyright holder.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Any questions regarding this site should be sent to:
FMA UK, Studio 3007, Mile End,Abbeymill Business Centre,12 Seedhill Road,Paisley, PA1 1JS
Or you can contact us through the website.